Like a NHL GM searching in small town arenas for the can’t miss prospects or looking to sign that veteran free agent, we at Viva Productions are always looking to add to our championship team. See our job openings below and send your resume along with why you would make a great addition to Viva Productions to email@example.com Feel free to send your resume to us even if you don’t see a job posted. We are always looking for valuable members to add to our ever growing company.
Executive Assistant Job Summary:
Who You Are: You live and breathe multi-tasking and organization. You are fluent in financing tasks. Forms and paperwork get done in your sleep. You snack on obstacles and dine on challenges. Your marketing skills only add to your long list of talents. No task is too small or too big and you love filling in the spaces. You are a creator, a hard worker, a team player, an innovator, an organizer, and each new day you strive to be better than your last. Deadlines and the pressure they bring don’t make you cave, they make you want to deliver. Work Ethic is your nickname.
Agostino Media Group is looking for a full-time Executive Assistant to work for our company in Kingston, Ontario.
• Perform all duties required in the role of Executive Assistant. Work with CEO and all levels of staff to assist in a variety of tasks.
• Manage day-to-day office and company operations.
• Have knowledge in financial tasks and perform financing duties including but not limited to invoicing, accounts receivables, accounts payables, bookkeeping, etc.
• Creation, management and editing of correspondence, communications, reports, presentations and marketing materials.
• Promote services through social media, conventions, trade shows, networking events, public relations, etc.
• Be familiar with all all aspects of digital media, video production, web video, social media in order to discuss and explain materials to within organization and to prospective clients.
• Communicating services to potential clients.
• Manage and operate backend website analytics, information and data.
• Observe our production team and become familiar with video and television production products
• Complete Request For Proposal Submissions
• Work with sales to develop new leave-behind product(s), newsletter, advertising materials, etc.
• Assist in all matters required by CEO including but not limited to human resources, company and public communication, scheduling, filing and record keeping, form filling, etc.
• Can work under tight deadlines and get the work done on time
• Must have a passion for organization and processes
• Extensive knowledge of Google Apps, including Docs, Spreadsheets, Presentations, etc. knowledge in Adobe Photoshop an added bonus
• Great communication and people skills and can easily work with clients and other team members
• Valid Ontario Driver’s License
• Marketing and social media savvy specifically Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube
• Respectful and considerate
• Time Management Skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team and strong work ethic
• 2-5 years of experience. Minimum 2 years experience in the industry
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. This career posting closes June 19, 2015.
Enter the subject title Executive Assistant Opening into the subject line. No phone calls please.